+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: storesonline- asset protection kit

1. storesonline- asset protection kit

I am looking for someone who purchased the "asset protection kit" that is sold for $1300 at storesonline sales seminar.
    Please pm me

2. Never heard of it. I went to SOL in 2007. Nothing was pitched at that time. What Assets are you getting protected?? You can extract your websites and move on at anytime to another server.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Blog Entries

Promarketing, you cannot just "extract" your websites and move on to another server. Not so easy. Well, not unless you want to continue paying sol and the new server. But that is completely different from what was asked.
    Beth

Once your reputation is ruined, you can live life quite freely. (German saying)

Kids Theme Bedding and Bedroom Decor
    Pinatas and Mini Pinatas

Check out a great web hosting solution/alternative.

If you like to travel, follow me on my blog: On the Road with Beth

4. Asset Protection Kit

The Asset Protection Kit is a product that is offered by Bob Bluhm, JD at seminars (Boot Camp Follow-Ups) by Storesonline. I attended the one held in Austin, Texas.
    This is a package deal to help you set-up a "Family Limited Partnership"...the set of CD's has everything you need to make it legal, and you can copy them and use them within your family as needed. It is part of Jay Mitton's Family Limited Partnership series. For $1300, you get the kit and you're able to take that paper work to your Secretary of State to get your license(s). Sounded like a great deal, but after talking it over with our CPA, we found we didn't need that particular product, which was yet another investment!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Blog Entries

Oh, Peggy - if only more people would talk to someone locally and save that money. Good for you!
    Beth

Once your reputation is ruined, you can live life quite freely. (German saying)

Kids Theme Bedding and Bedroom Decor
    Pinatas and Mini Pinatas

Check out a great web hosting solution/alternative.

If you like to travel, follow me on my blog: On the Road with Beth

6. The Asset Protection Kit is a product that is offered by Bob Bluhm, JD at seminars (Boot Camp Follow-Ups) by Storesonline. I attended the one held in Austin, Texas.
    This is a package deal to help you set-up a "Family Limited Partnership"...the set of CD's has everything you need to make it legal, and you can copy them and use them within your family as needed. It is part of Jay Mitton's Family Limited Partnership series. For $1300, you get the kit and you're able to take that paper work to your Secretary of State to get your license(s). Sounded like a great deal, but after talking it over with our CPA, we found we didn't need that particular product, which was yet another investment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Peggy - if only more people would talk to someone locally and save that money. Good for you!

7. Just as a sideline here Rick..

See the forum guidelines:

11) Posting copyrighted material
    Please be careful to obey copyright laws, respecting the rights of those who create material with the purpose of selling it. Material that is intended by its creator to be available only through purchase is not appropriate material for a post. Quoting such material is allowed by copyright law for purposes of praising or critiquing. However, reproduction of copyrighted material for the purpose of dissemination, without permission from the owner, is illegal. It is also not appropriate to request bootleg copies of copyrighted material through this forum, and it is our policy to delete such posts. Anyone caught violating people's copyrights will at least receive a warning, but they risk being banned altogether.
    So.. rethink your quest carefully because it could get us ALL into hot water.

Karen

8. 11) Posting copyrighted material
    Please be careful to obey copyright laws, respecting the rights of those who create material with the purpose of selling it. Material that is intended by its creator to be available only through purchase is not appropriate material for a post. Quoting such material is allowed by copyright law for purposes of praising or critiquing. However, reproduction of copyrighted material for the purpose of dissemination, without permission from the owner, is illegal. It is also not appropriate to request bootleg copies of copyrighted material through this forum, and it is our policy to delete such posts. Anyone caught violating people's copyrights will at least receive a warning, but they risk being banned altogether.

So.. rethink your quest carefully because it could get us ALL into hot water.
    I might be considered a " newbie " because I am new to this site but I did not just get off the " turnip truck " and as you can see in my post up above the way the question was asked is correct I believe.

Copyright laws are there to protect us all
    Last edited by rickb; 21st Mar 2009 at 06:44 AM.

9. Sorry Beth and all, did not mean to sound so short. I guess its due to the almost constant bombardment by outside agencies that want to sell you the world!!!

10. I don't get a mouse to catch mice.
    That's what we have 4 cats for

+ Reply to Thread